K is for kettle, and kettle is for tea, at least, that’s the way how I see it. Anyway, I choose this word because multiple people requested it (and because I really like tea), so I’m just going to give you some tea(-ish) links.
- a little bit of history and etiquette for high tea
- brewing times and temperatures for the perfect cup of tea
- a chart explaining the medical workings of different teas
- a green tea latte receipt
- chai tea recipe
and because many people stop drinking tea in the summer25 iced tea recipes
- "where there’s tea there’s hope" art print
- really cute tea infuser
- and some amazing cupcake recipes (because who can possible drink their afternoon tea without also having something nice too can eat :P)
So this was it for today, I hope you guys liked it and I’ll see you guys again tomorrow.
Lillian Weber, a 99-year-old good Samaritan from Iowa, has spent the last few years sewing a dress a day for the Little Dresses For Africa charity, a Christian organization that distributes dresses to children in need in Africa and elsewhere.
Weber’s goal is to make 1,000 dresses by the time she turns 100 on May 6th. So far, she’s made more than 840. Though she says she could make two a day, she only makes one – but each single dress she makes per day is personalized with careful stitchwork. She hopes that each little girl who receives her dress can take pride in her new garment.
Yep, it’s me! What’s your question?
First of all, I love them. They are awesome. We followed the directions you gave on washing, and sadly still the black paint seems to be chipping off. It still has it’s lines, so we were thinking of maybe fixing it by adding a little of our own touch up. But I was wondering what product you used and how you sealed it. Or if you have any other suggestions on what we could try. I don’t want to lose your amazing design. Thanks!
apparently mildly irritated and sarcastic = offended now.
I see your sarcasm and I raise you more sarcasm!
I am offended by little on this website.
the straight agenda
- "how do lesbians have sex"
- bad facial hair
- weed socks
- "IM NOT GAY!!!!"
- comparing their relationship to romeo and juliet
The tumblr agenda
- You can be any sexuality you want accept straight.
- Straight people are A-okay to put into a tiny little box
- whine whine whine straight people
In Japan families can summon their house ghost to kill pests for them.